Concerned about the protection of the personal data of its customers and prospects, Redison will respect the dispositions of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 as modified, relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as those of the regulation (EU) n°2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
By using our Site, creating a customer account or placing an order, you declare that you accept without reservation the terms of this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Who is the data controller?
The person in charge of processing is the individual or legal entity who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing.
The person responsible for processing personal data transmitted in the context of browsing the site, creating a customer account or placing an order is :
84 Rue Paul Bert, 62300 LENS
RCS Arras 831 187 448
What personal data is collected and how?
Redison, as the data controller, is likely to process all or part of the following data:
- Name (and birth name)
- First name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Mailing Address
- Username and password
- Purchase and order information and warranty information
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data on the www.redison.com website. (such as the type of pages visited, the date of the visit, or actions taken on the site such as placing an item in the shopping cart)
We collect and use your personal information in order to process your requests for information, your orders, and to provide you with a quality service, to simplify your access to our products and services.
Redison may collect data when:
- You browse our website
- You register on our website
- You register on our website to receive our newsletters and commercial communications
- You place an order on our website
- You participate in a contest, either on our website or on a partner website
- You post content on one of our social media sites or agree to our reuse of the content you post
Why is this data being collected?
The collection of your personal data is essential to Redison in order to:
- Allow you to create and access a personal space on the Redison.com website
- Answer your questions
- Handling and realization of the commercial relationship: treat and follow up your order, your delivery, your invoicing, the customer service and the realization of satisfaction survey
- Managing possible disputes
- Fight against fraud
- To adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- Send you commercial communications, whether or not targeted
- To be able to personalize the offers / products which could interest you according to your purchase history
- To be able to carry out commercial statistics or measure the performance of the communications deployed
- To be able to carry out analyses and marketing tools (e.g.: score, segmentation, etc.),
- Manage contests, surveys, etc. in which you participate
- Put online comments and content posted on social networks
Will you be sending commercial solicitations?
Redison will ask for your express consent before sending you any marketing communications.
Without consent, no communications or solicitations will be sent to you.
Is your data shared with other companies?
Redison will not sell your personal data to other companies for commercial purposes. Your personal data remains the exclusive use of Redison.
Your personal data are shared with Redison's contractors in order to:
- Carrying out advertising campaigns (sending campaigns, optimizing mailings, improving campaign targets, etc. )
- Improve customer knowledge from a statistical and geomarketing point of view
- Carry out satisfaction surveys
- Invite you to events that Redison organizes in partnership with other companies.
How long will your data be kept?
Redison ensures that the personal data of its prospects and customers is kept for a period necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out or for a legally fixed period.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
In order to determine the appropriate storage periods, Redison distinguishes between prospects and customers.
Personal data of prospects is kept for a period of three (3) years from the last positive and explicit contact from the prospect.
The personal data of customers is kept as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. It is deleted as soon as the customer exercises his right to delete and forget.
Contractual data is kept and archived for the time necessary for contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as for legal, accounting and tax obligations and/or for the applicable limitation periods.
If you have consented to receive commercial prospecting, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete them.
Individuals may also choose to provide instructions on how their personal data is to be handled and how it is to be stored, deleted and disclosed after their death. In the absence of specific instructions from the deceased during his or her lifetime, the heirs may only exercise the deleting and forgetting rights.
How can you use your rights?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, you can:
- Access all your data (subject to certain restrictions),
- Rectify, update your data, if they are inaccurate, incomplete or outdated
- Request the portability of your data,
- Oppose the processing of your data,
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be obliged to keep your personal data for legal, legitimate or contractual reasons,
- To request a limitation of the processing that we perform in relation to your data.
How to use your rights?
You may at any time request to use your rights as described above by sending us a message through our customer service department: contact[@]www.redison.com.
We may verify your identity before processing your request.
A confirmation will be sent to you within a maximum of one month from the date we receive your request.
An unsubscribe link is also included in every email or text message sent by Redison.
How do we secure your personal data?
Redison is committed to taking reasonable precautions to protect the security of your personal information.
Security during your visit on our website
Redison takes the appropriate measures to ensure the security of the data it collects.
We ensure the security of the data you provide through physical, electronic and administrative procedures. On all web pages requiring the input of personal information, we use standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
You can only create a customer account by entering a personal user ID and password. However, you should protect your account password and not share it with anyone. As a reminder, Redison will never ask you, via email, for your login, your password or your bank details.
Online payment security
Redison ensures the security of online payments. For more details, please visit our FAQs.