Pair Senstroke sensors to the App
- Activate Bluetooth. If you have not already done so, a message asking you to activate Bluetooth will appear.
- You are now in the “Sensors” section of the application.
- Switch on a Senstroke sensor by pressing the button on the sensor.
- The sensor appears on the application screen.
- On your smartphone screen, touch the sensor icon that just appeared to connect the sensor to the application.
- The sensor’s LED turns green, and it appears connected in the application.
- Repeat the operation for the other sensors.
The sensors pair up automatically in the following order: left hand, right hand, right foot and left foot. You can later change the roles individually.
Note: If the sensors do not appear in the list, make sure they are switched on (blue LED flashing), and/or that the Senstroke smartphone application has the necessary rights (Bluetooth enabled and GPS location enabled for Android).